Rockbridge Web is part of Rockbridge Medical, and evolved from the growing demand of medical professionals to have a promotional presence online.
We listened to your needs and we are now delivering – bespoke websites for private medical practices along with ongoing marketing services, to help your practice get noticed.
Our team of specialists have extensive experience in their area of business marketing, ensuring you will get the best results.
In addition, the team have experience specifically working with medical professionals. Therefore, not only can we can speak your language in all communications, we don’t have to reinvent the wheel, as we know what works and what doesn’t.
Digital Marketing specialists
Experience working with medical practices
Patient-focused marketing approach
Fixed price services – no surprises
One point of contact
- Understanding your business goals is our number one priority
- We work WITH you – being part of your team is essential.
- Regular communication is key to a successful, long-term working relationship.
- Your patients are our focus – we strive to provide them with the highest quality, well-researched information at all times.
- Digital marketing is easy to track for performance – we are accountable to help you meet targets.
- To provide a website design & development service for medical professionals that is fixed in price and high value for money
- To provide enhanced value to clients of Rockbridge Medical, by keeping your business strategy, operational support and marketing under one roof
- To provide you with an ongoing marketing resource to promote your practice online, through unique content, creating a social voice and regular patient communications.
From our understanding of medical professionals, we know the things that will be important to you when choosing people to work with.
Our promise to you includes all of these, and more.
1) Taking away the work-load, so your time input is minimal
2) Producing excellent results in line with your practice ethos, goals and objectives
3) Value for money
4) Meeting timeframes and communicating regularly
5) Help when you need it – we are available in the evenings too!
6) One key point of contact throughout
7) Fixed price – no surprises
8) Specialist knowledge